- 4 Original or Oat Bran GG Crackers
- 1/3 cup 1% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup marinara or tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- Optional toppings: Turkey pepperoni, more cheese, veggies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Arrange 4 crackers on a baking sheet, face down, with the flat side up.
- Spoon tomato sauce over each crackers and spread, leaving a little room on the sides.
- Spoon cottage cheese on top of each cracker and spread evenly. Sprinkle Italian seasoning, to taste. Top with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- Add optional toppings and bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
this recipe was
Highest Fiber Content
50% Dietary Fiber4g of fiber per 8g of cracker