- ¼ cupc rushed GG Crackers or GG Bran Sprinkles
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 ¼ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- 1/t tsp cinnamon
- 1 tiny dash ground nutmeg
- 1 ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 ¼ cup canned pumpkin
- 6 tbsp canola oil
- 4 egg whites
- ¼ cup ground almonds
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare a 12 cup muffin tray with muffin liners and lightly spray with nonfat cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, allspice, cinnamon, salt, flax, oats, and Sprinkle.
- Using a mixing bowl, mix brown sugar, pumpkin, canola oil, and egg whites. Stir in dry mixture
- Fold in almonds. Fill muffin cups ¾ full and bake for 18-22 minutes, until muffins are lightly brown. Place tray on cooling rack for 10 minutes before removing muffins from pan. Makes 12 muffins.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device